So you just booked your wedding venue and the next thing on your list is find your vendors. Among the most important methods to make sure that your wedding reception will be an awesome party celebrating this special day is to hire the best wedding DJ. We all have heard horror stories about underprepared and overpriced providers, which you should stay away from at all cost. Always remember that a wedding DJ can make or break your wedding reception and that is why it is essential that you hire the best one.
What Are Wedding DJ Perth Reviews?
Let’s be frank, almost if not all of us care about the reputation of the business that we are dealing with. As a consumer, you have various options of how you can look up the answer to the big question, where can you find the best Wedding DJ Perth? If you are searching online, chances are, you will be checking out potential wedding DJ’s ratings. You might want to read some reviews based on the number of stars that he or she has.
Needless to say that you should go for a wedding DJ who possesses a good business reputation, which means having at least 4 stars. For the others with lower ratings, you should take time to read some of their most recent reviews. If there are more unhappy customers than satisfied ones, then you might not want to go down that road. As you can see, reviews, particularly those found online like Yelp or Google, serves as the counterpart of the word of mouth in the online world. So checking out online reviews as well as recommendations from close friends can help you make a decision when choosing the best wedding DJ.
Characteristics Of A Great DJ
Apart from finding the answer to the question, what is the Wedding DJ Perth cost, you should first know the qualities of a great DJ.
- Knows how to listen – an amazing DJ knows how to listen to instructions and takes not of the couple’s wishes.
- Pronounces the names right – an excellent wedding DJ who is also tasked to be the emcee will make sure that every name included in all the announcements are pronounced correctly. They practice the formal announcements out loud weeks in advance so everything will be perfect because they know very well that nothing is more unprofessional than mispronouncing a person’s name wrong during a party.
- Plays your requested music – a professional wedding DJ knows that playing the songs that the bride and groom love is important. He or she also knows how to read and play to the crowd, which comes with several years of experience in doing this kind of job.
- Plans ahead and never assumes – a great wedding DJ plans in advance and gets in touch with the venue so they can secure the setup logistics. Furthermore, he or she will never make assumptions and will test everything up until the last equipment that will be used ahead of time.
- Synchronizes work with other vendors – the best wedding DJ synchronizes their efforts with the other wedding vendors like the photographer, venue staff, and so on.
Choosing the right wedding DJ is as tedious as finding the perfect venue. So make sure that you do your research so you can make an informed decision, one that will make your wedding day truly unforgettable.